We are no ordinary company, and our people are no ordinary members of staff – they are the foundation upon which every aspect of our proactive culture and our industry-leading expertise is built and thrives.
Our employees come from all over Europe, with a deep knowledge, a broad diversity in education and a professional background. They are challenged to do their very best at all levels in the organisation, and are encouraged to constantly develop their skills through ongoing training.
We attract people who are already professional experts and who would like to further develop their skills and share their experience with other professionals both within Proact and with our customers. In parallel we attract those who will become tomorrow’s stars and mentor them through our well proven training and development programmes.
Our success in the market means that we are constantly growing and are always looking for new members of the Proact team across all areas of our business. If you consistently demonstrate the following qualities, then you could have what it takes to become a member of the Proact team:
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Provide solutions
- Aspirational – set extraordinary expectations and goals
- Deliver on commitments
- Go above-and-beyond / the extra mile
Our employees have helped make Proact the best in the industry, and in return we proactively invest in our people to help make them the best they can be.
Would you like to become a Proactivist?
At Proact, we appreciate that our staff are our most important asset. We know how hard they work for the organisation and its customers, and we offer generous rewards and recognition for our employees’ achievements, commitment and loyalty. Our annual appraisal and performance management framework provides a tailored learning and development plan for each employee, and we have a bespoke reward and recognition programme in operation across the business. Our various social events throughout the year are testament to Proact’s social and collaborative culture, and the support we offer all our employees – particularly in the most difficult times in life – is second-to-none, not just within the technology industry but UK business-wide.
We take our corporate social responsibilities and our position in the community extremely seriously. We have an extensive CSR programme, which all our employees embrace and participate in. This includes environmental responsibilities, regeneration projects, sponsorship, educational programmes, local partnerships, volunteering and charity fundraising. Our chosen charities for 2015/16 are Penny Brohn Cancer Care (nationally), Centrepoint (London), Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice (North) and Yorkhill Children’s Charity (Scotland). From our targeted charity activity in the last 3 years, we have donated over £86.5k, and over 330 volunteering hours.
Proact offers an incredible package of benefits, ranging from our competitive salaries and industry-leading commission plan, through to current care and future financial stability for you and your family with our healthcare and pension schemes.
- Excellent basic salaries
- Uncapped OTE *
- Industry-leading commission plan with commission rates of 10%-15%-30% of gross margin, dependant on performance against target. Managed Services commission paid against TCV at 10-15% *
- Laptop and fully-expensed mobile phone
- Company car or car allowance *
- Contributing pension scheme
- Hospital insurance and cash plan healthcare scheme for each employee, with heavily discounted preferential rates to add family members to the scheme
- 24 days annual leave per year (plus statutory holidays), with an additional holiday purchase scheme in place
- 3 paid volunteering days per year
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- In-house, bespoke reward and recognition scheme directly linked to our proactive culture, inclusive of long service element
- Robust annual appraisal process
- Tailored training and development plans
- Real opportunities for progression
* role specific
What our people say about us
We know that Proact is a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it! Click on the links below to see what our Proactivists have to say about working for us.
Becoming a Proactivist
So, if you feel that you have what it takes to work for an industry-leading, proactive organisation, then send your CV and a covering letter detailing your proactive qualities to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please access our individual job advertisements on the left to see the full range of current vacancies.