Digital Transformation for Insurance
Lean on our experience across the insurance sector and the wider commercial market to ensure best-of-breed technology that keeps you ahead and competitive.
Introduction to our Solution
As the amount of data generated worldwide continues to grow (Statista forecasts a global datasphere of 180ZB by 2025), IT teams operating in the insurance sector face increasing security challenges, alongside the need to manage and maintain compliancy, audit and backup sprawling and rich data, continue to operate business as usual services, and provide technology innovations.
Ultimately these challenges result in large sporadic core data records that are a challenge to keep on top of, leaving insurance teams susceptible to fines, attacks and data loss.
Proact helps with data consultancy services and automated controls and reporting so you can always stay on top of your data.
Core Data Records are growing exponentially each year. We are seeing more and more insurance services moving from multiple terabytes of data into petabytes of data, driven by:
- Large increases in volumes of client data and the media rich content that is stored
- Large improvements in the resolution of document scanning
- The push within the sector to modernise and digitalise as much as possible
- Managing retention policies – complex retention, having backups and systems where you can keep certain data for long periods but disregard others in short, while meeting upcoming Operational Resilience changes and opposing GDPR.
Data is invaluable, and ensuring you know where it is and how it used is imperative. Proact can provide you with the knowledge and understanding you need to keep your data safe and secure.
Proact gives you better visibility of your data. We support IT teams with data consultancy in the following ways:
- Data audits and analysis reports
- Data visibility, optimisation and sovereignty compliance
- Data backup and disaster recovery services
- Security vulnerability services and analysis
- Modernisation and digitalisation
- Managing retention policies to meet Operational Resilience requirements and GDPR
If your insurance firm is looking to overcome challenges and develop new ways of working, we can help you create solutions through technology to maximise efficiencies, digitally transform paper processes, manage data sprawl, create collaboration solutions, and differentiate your firm from the competition.
Our strategic consulting team are experienced in delivering change management through technology across a wide variety of enterprise settings. Combining the skills of your IT team, our technical experts and our consulting team, we provide an experienced approach to enterprise solution development.
Automated controls and reporting gives IT teams the ability to fully understand data, where it lives, who touched it last, and any exposure to sensitive data, with custom reports and dashboards. This service assists with closing the gaps for data audits, preventing opportunities for fines and attacks from hackers.
We use artificial intelligence-driven technology to provide data governance across your entire data estate, easily pinpoint cost-savings, identify compliance and privacy concerns, and find optimisation opportunities. We improve business efficiency and cost effectiveness through automatic discovery, mapping, reporting and classification of your data in the cloud or on premises.
- Get visibility into all your data through multi-environment data mapping
- Identify duplicate data to eliminate redundancy
- Lower costs by pinpointing non-critical data that can be deleted
- Map personal, non-personal and sensitive data
- Turn on alerts for instant notification of sensitive data and anomalies
- Assess your organisation’s privacy risk status with privacy risk assessment reports
- Identify where credit card information is distributed
- Identify files that contain health-related information
- Get details on every occurrence of a subject’s full name or known identifiers