Yet, why haven’t we been able to combat the cybercriminals? The answer can be boiled down to two words: human error.
Cue the Covid-19 pandemic. The switch to full-remote working happened almost overnight, forcing businesses to quickly facilitate remote solutions for their staff. With the workforce suddenly away from their colleagues and the protection of enterprise security controls, an already dominant problem in IT security suddenly got worse. Cybercriminals have been able to leverage the pandemic to step up phishing campaigns against more vulnerable and anxious workforces.
Join Tim Simons, Head of Security at Proact, and Eyal Benishti, CEO of Ironscales, as they explore how phishing emails can be one of the largest threats to an organisation and what you can do today to avoid becoming a victim in the future. We’ll discuss:
• The advancing technology behind email phishing
• Social engineering – what it is and why it makes people click
• How enterprises deal with email phishing today and why this isn’t working
• How you can build a culture of security around email
• What you can do to empower your staff as your first line of defence