At Proact, we’re a pan European data management specialist with a focus on unlocking the power of data through strategy, storage, connectivity, and security. But that’s only part of our story….
We’re also here to break the mould. To stake new ground. To do things differently. And we’ve created a fast-paced, people-first working environment with a focus on innovation, learning and career development that encourages you to do just that.
Here, you can bring your whole self to work as you’ll be part of a truly diverse organisation, working with both local and national customers. You can act with integrity, act with commitment, and act with excellence in mind. And you can embrace change, seek out new challenges, and learn by doing. All as part of a team with a shared sense of direction. One that’s enabling innovation, accelerating growth, and disrupting entire industries.
The role is offering a competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
- Deliver sales growth across both managed cloud services and solutions business: identify, create, campaign and close IT solution sales opportunities within the customer base
- Effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level (both new and existing accounts), to serve as a trusted adviser
- Generate new business to Proact by means of using existing industry network, prospecting and customer networks, in conjunction with Proact marketing activities
- Structured and methodical approach to understanding a customer’s requirements/problems and managing an internal virtual team to deliver against these
- Identify and open opportunities across more complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Understand and adapt to Proact’s ongoing product and technology developments
- Work within the framework of Proact IT UK’s policies and procedures, ensuring that your work furthers the core values and objectives.
- Undertake health and safety duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post, at all times having regard to your own and others’ health and safety.
- Provide excellent customer and client care in dealings with staff, clients and members of the public.
- Contribute to the development of a professional working environment within Proact IT UK.
- Have a commitment to your own development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities.
- Have a flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines.
- Perform any other reasonable duties in consultation with your line manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- As an Account Manager you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients focused on selling IT managed services and solutions, and consulting on current and future customer needs. Responsible for growing your own portfolio of existing and new client accounts, you’ll build and maintain relationships from initial contact to close, and you will ensure stellar customer experience.
- You will engage our IT specialists to support you to develop long term buying relationships with organisations. You will also focus your time in developing relationships with Proacts partners, including industry leaders to work leads and close business.
- At least three years’ experience in a B2B direct sales role.
- A background in achieving targets within a strategic sales environment.
- To be highly motivated, intellectually curious and hungry for success.
- Excellent communication skills that can engage a variety of diverse stakeholders.
- To ideally have knowledge of IT Managed Services, Data Storage or Virtualisation, and an understanding of cloud computing solutions, emerging trends and related technology.
- 25 Days annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Private Medical Scheme
- Mobile phone
- Robust onboarding