Job Title: Services Delivery Manager
Salary: £ Neg
Department: Service Delivery
Responsible to: Head of UK Service Delivery
Statement of Job Purpose
- To provide support and development of the relationship between Proact UK and its customers, within a portfolio, throughout the lifecycle of any project delivery and managed service contracts.
- To govern the delivery of contractual obligations and SLA achievement for aligned managed service customers.
- To contribute positively to the achievement of Proact’s overall values and objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the delivery of the managed services contracts during start up, through service commencement, and for the lifetime of the contracts.
- To own the relationship with and be the named primary contact for managed service customers in the aligned portfolio. To generate a relationship and trust with a customer that demonstrates you understand the service that should be delivered.
- To represent your customers within Proact UK; to drive change, service improvement and to manage risk to ensure a successful deliver of service within SLA.
- To contribute to the up-sell of additional services to the customer.
- To have an understanding of the agreed technical and service design in relation to the contracted services.
- To work alongside the allocated project manager, transition manager and technical implementation resources in the transition into production of the contracted services.
- To ensure conformance of service to the customer contract (reviewed on a monthly basis).
- To create and deliver regular service review reports, covering case statistics SLA adherence, technical reporting, trending, risk and service improvement actions.
- To host and chair regular service review meetings.
- To create and regularly review service documentation including, but not limited to, the Service Operations Manual, Change Templates, Service Improvement Plans and Disaster Recovery (DR) documentation.
- To schedule and support DR tests and Data Restore tests in line with the customer contract.
- To design and deploy a suitable monitoring framework for contracted service.
- To be the named contact for each customer in the aligned portfolio.
- To provide Capacity and Performance planning to both the customer and internal capacity planning processes.
- To input to incident resolution, problem investigation and change planning / review for aligned customers.
- To attend regular Change Advisory Board meetings, and other operational meetings as required by the Head of UK Service Delivery.
- To ensure regular operational checks and activities are scheduled and completed.
- To provide data and calculations for monthly billing processes, and to review completed billing schedules to ensure the customer is correctly billed for services.
- To review open incidents and problems on a weekly basis that effect customers, and ensure a resolution plan is in place to resolve these in an efficient manner.
- To work with customers to evolve and deliver new services to ensure the environments are supported and bring new business into the organisation.
- To contribute to the work of the Continual Service Improvement of managed services for customers.
- To take part in cross departmental working teams as required to meet organisational objectives.
Common Requirements for all Posts
- To work within the framework of Proact’s policies and procedures, ensuring that your work furthers the core values and objectives.
- To undertake Health and Safety duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post, at all times having regard to your own and others’ health and safety.
- To provide excellent customer and client care in dealings with staff, clients and members of the public.
- To contribute to the development of a professional working environment within Proact.
- To have a commitment to your own development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities.
- To have a flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines.
- To perform any other reasonable duties in consultation with your line manager.
- From time to time you may be required to undertake some cross site working.
This job description is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances.
How far will you go as a Proactivist?
If you have what it takes to #BeAProactivist, how far you go is up to you.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com